Saturday, October 6, 2012

September Favorites 2012

Hey Girls!
Last month, I didn't do an August Favorites because I didn't have much to share. However, this month I do have a few. There's only two makeup  products.:)

1. Korres Lip Butter 'Quince': This is a very moisturizing lip butter and I love it. It smells/taste good and I really like the color. I wanted a lip balm/butter with just a little bit of tint, and this is perfect!
 
2. Urban Decay Eyeshadow 'Sin': The only reason I'm including this is my favorites is because I hit pan on it! Anyways, I have a review here if you want to check it out.
Macadamia Deep Repair Masque: I've been hearing a bunch of people talking about this, and it really is great! I might be doing a review on this in the future.
 
3. Soap & Glory's Glad Hair Day Shampoo: I am planning on  review for this product, but for now, it's a really great product and the smell lasts longer than my regular shampoos.
 
4. Carried Away Body Butter (B&BW): This scent reminds me a lot of Sweet Pea but it has a little more of a sour-sweet twist-which I think is the raspberry, but I really like, and I also really love Bath and Body Works' body butters.
 
5. Conair Curling Iron: I normally never curl my hair because I knew how to do it, but I wasn't good at actually curling my hair. I went over my friend's house one day and she curled my hair using the Conair curling iron and I really liked it. I have a 1 1/4 curling iron, so the barrel is a whole inch bigger, and I tried that out too and I liked it as well!
 
Other favorites!!
  1. Cheerios!! I'm going to go get some more now, but they're soo yummy!
  2. The Hunger Games Movie: This will always be a favorite, but I watched it so many times this month and in August, and guess what?! I can almost remember all the lines!! (Obsessed much?? Sorry!! LOL)
  3. Sims 2: Normally I switch off between that and Minecraft, but the computer got fried and I lost every sim family I made and houses I created and-*sigh*. Let's just keep it at that I've been using Sims 2 more than Minecraft.
  4. Sleep.... I can never get enough, well I can but-I'll just be quiet. (That's kinda ironic because I'm technically quiet because I'm typing, but you know.. I guess)
  5. Unwind by Neal Shusterman has been my favorite book this month! I actually read a lot this month, but I liked it the most.
Hope you guys enjoyed! If you did a Favorites blog post, link in the comments-I'll check it out! -Kait

Collage created from Photovisi
Pictures from Sephora, Amazon, Wikipedia (searched using Google), not being sponsored and all that stuff!




No comments:

Post a Comment