Sunday, October 28, 2012

Review: Soap and Glory's Glad Hair Day Shampoo

GLAD HAIR DAY™ SHAMPOO

Hey Everyone!
Today's review is on Glad Hair Day by Soap and Gory. I purchased this in the 'Do a Bubble Take Set' on Sephora, but I also found the shampoo alone on their website, here.
I absolutely love this shampoo! Since I have a small bottle, I don't really want to use it up fast, so what I do is I use my regular shampoo (a little less than usual) and lather that in my hair. Then I take a very small amount of this and lather that in my hair. I do this once every 2-3 weeks, because again, I don't have a ton.
The shampoo's consistency is very thick and when you put it on your hair, it lathers so, so well! I really like the scent, and it stays in for a whole day or so. I also think it cleans your hair great with out making it super clean. Overall, I really recommend this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment