Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Update-School!

Hey Everyone!
Sorry about not having a post in a little while. Tomorrow I have my first day of school, and I didn't do my summer schoolwork yet, so as you can tell, I've been busy with that. (I'm actually supposed to be doing schoolwork right now! Shhh! Haha) I'm actually kind of nervous for school because none of my friends are on my team this year! Anyways, posts may be a little rocky (as in I won't be doing them regularly.) Whether you've started school or not, I wish you the best of luck. If you have any advice make sure to leave it in the comments; not only for me, but anyone else who sees this post. Also, for some reason, my follower part of the blog (on the right) isn't showing up. If you know how to fix this, let me know please!! Bye for now! -Kait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment