Sunday, August 19, 2012

Back to School: My Top 3 Body Mists/Perfumes

Hey Girls!
So this post that I'm doing today can be non back-to-school related, but these top three scents are what I will most likely be wearing, and I recommend them all!
  1. Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck Perfume-It's a sweet, fruity scent, and has an almost vanilla smell to it. It's perfect for everyday school wear, well... all of these are.
  2. Victoria Secret's PINK Soft & Dreamy Body Mist-This scent is a great nighttime scent. Not like 'going out' but literally it makes me feel sleepy. I don't know if I do this to reflect my mood or if it's just a coincidence, but I always wear this when I'm tired. It's warm sweet scent that kind of reminds me of marshmallows and whipped cream.
  3. B&BW Sweet Pea Fragrance Mist-This is one of B&BW's most bought scents, so you might know what it smells like. It's a fruity floral and it smells really nice. This is also similar to PINK's Pretty & Pure scent, although that one has more of a (PINK's) Fresh & Clean scent to it, which I like, but I prefer Sweet Pea.
Let me know if you have any of this scents and what you think of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment