Saturday, August 11, 2012

THG: Casting Updates, and News for Mockingjay Movie

Hey Everyone!
Since I last did a THG post, a bunch of things have changed. A couple characters have been cast, such as Johanna Mason. (One of my favorites! If you read Divergent/Insurgent, she reminds me of Lynn!) Also, Mockingjay has a release date! I heard about this a little while ago, but I thought it would be too short for a post. Anyways, here's a list of the new cast and Mockingjay movie dates. Also, Mockingjay is going to be filmed back to back!
Mockingjay Part 1: November 21, 2014
Mockingjay Part 2: November 20, 2015
Johanna Mason: Jena Malone
Mags: Lynn Cohen
Gloss: Alan Ritchman
Chaff: E. Roger Mitchell
There are also rumors for Finnick-Sam Clafin, and also for Romulus Thread (the new peacekeeper)-Patrick St Esprit.

That's all I know for now! -Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment