Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Back to School: First Day Outfit Tips

Hey Girls!
So I was planning on writing a good post today, but I had a sleepover with my friend last night, so I am very tired. Unfortunately, that post is going to have to wait. But in the meantime, I have some tips to help you out on deciding what you should wear on your first day.

     1. Wear something comfortable, cute, and you!
The first day of school is important, but personally, I don't think you need to dress up for the first day. My first tip is to wear something that's comfortable, cute, and you! You are probably going to be even the slightest bit nervous for the first day (just admit it ;)) so you want to wear something comfortable, that maybe you've worn before. Also, the cute part is kind of obvious. Who doesn't want to look cute? You never know, someone may ask where you got something-BOOM friendship initiation. (Or as Harry puts it in the sixth movie "Poof". Comment if you remember that part :)) Furthermore, you just want to be yourself. 
     2. Dress it up
Like I said, I don't think you need to dress up on the first day of school because, sure it's important, but I mean, it's just school. My recommendation to you is to dress it up a little bit. Maybe instead of stud earrings wear dangly earrings or put on bracelets, curl your hair, etc.
     3. Wear something makes makes you feel confident
Everyone is in the same boat on the first day. (That would be kinda cool if I meant that literally.) So you might be nervous, most likely. If you wear something that makes you feel happy and confident, people will want to get to know you. I don't think I need to explain further. :)
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed those tips! Talk to you soon guys! -Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment