Friday, August 24, 2012

HAUL: Back to School | Basics

Hey Everyone!
Yesterday I went back to school shopping for just some basic things. I got seven things total. For the disclaimer, my mom did buy my back to school clothing, and I bought the unrelated clothing purchase. I am not trying to brag at all!! As the next few months go on, I will be adding. For instance, Tuesday I'm going to go get a pair of flats, because the pair I have broke, and the other pair are too uncomfortable to wear to school all day. Anyways, let's get started!

First from Abercrombie & Fitch, I got three of the Bridget Tank in Navy, White, and Light Gray. Although, I got the light gray in the wrong size so I will have to exchange it. This are great to layer with!
Bridget Tank
 
Next from Abercrombie and Fitch, I got Brittan Sweater in White. Again, great for layering, and this way you can throw it over any summer tops and have it look right for Fall.

Brittan Sweater
Then from Hollister I got the Balboa Island Top in Navy with White Dots.
Girls Balboa Island Top
And then I got San Pedro Bay Top in Navy.
Girls San Pedro Bay Top
Lastly from Sephora I got a Korres Lip Butter in Quince.
Korres - Lip Butter
Hope you enjoyed!
All pictures are from the websites they are from. 

No comments:

Post a Comment