Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Spring/Summer Lips!

Hey Girls!
Today I have a half day at school and thought of what better way to do a post! Also, since I didn't have a post in a week, I thought I would take some extra time to make this one!
     As you know, Summer is coming along quite quickly. Therefore I wanted to create a post on lip combos you could wear in the Summer, as well as Spring.

(Sorry I moved and the picture isn't as clear as I wanted it to be.)
Here, we have a simple pink lip. You can pretty much never go wrong with pink lips for Summer and Spring. I took my Revlon Lip Butter in 045 'Cotton Candy' and applied some to my lips. You want to put some enough on so that if you step a few steps away, your lips appear pink, but not an overwhelmingly amount. Next I took MAC's creemsheen in 'Petite Indulgence' (Barbie Medium Pink) and applied that to the bottom lip. Then I took MAC's Creemsheen in 'Fashion Scoop' (Light Baby Pink) and applied that to the top. When you rub your lips together, you get this beautiful combo of completely PINK! It's not too light or too dark.

(The color is a lot more brighter in person :)!)
This is for simple bright pink with coral undertones lip. First I took my other Revlon Lip Butter (I only have these two!) in 090 'Sweet Tart' and applied some to my lips. Then I took Philosophy's Vanilla Birthday Cake (shimmery gold, but comes off clearish) and lightly applied the gloss just to give that glossy effect. If you love bright lips, I highly recommend the Revlon Lip Butter. I would wear it everyday, but it's too bright for my age, personally. :)

(The camera didn't pink up on all the coral-ness -wow I am making up a lot of words today!- but it's a little more coral in real life.)
This is for the light Summer coral look. (If there's one... haha). I took my MAC Creemsheen Lipstick in 'Shy Girl' (nude coral) and applied that to my lips. Then I took Stila's Lip Glaze in 'Guava' (Peachy Coral) and applied that over!





Wanna get these looks?

Revlon Lip Butters: Any drugstores that have Revlon!
    (CVS-'Cotton Candy')
    (CVS-'Sweet Tart')
Stila Lip Glaze 'Guava'
Philosopy Lip Shines 'Vanilla Birthday Cake'
MAC Creemsheen Lipstick 'Shy Girl' You might have to select the color for the MAC products
MAC Creemsheen Lipglass 'Fashion Scoop' 
MAC Creemsheen Lipglass 'Right Image' (they don't have Petite Indulgence anymore!)
Hope you liked this post! (BTW I am not affliated with any of these links or companies!)

No comments:

Post a Comment