Tuesday, May 8, 2012

(April Favorites) Top 5 Products of the Month and More!

Hey Girls!
So April was a pretty good month! I had Spring Break, and my birthday! Today I am sharing with you my top 5 things for the month of April. I'm not going to include anything that I got for my birthday though, because I've been using them for about two weeks. Some of the things, if not most, are from the drugstore (CVS), but I will include links that I can in case you want to check something out! (: (BTW, let me know if you want to see what I got from Sephora in the comments). These will not be in any specific order.

1) EOS Lip Balm (Mine is in Summer Fruit, but I have smelled other ones which I do like better, like Sweet Mint.) This is a very nice moisturizing drugstore lip balm. The scents smell really good too!

2) Bath and Body Work's "Coconut Lime Breeze" Body Lotion. This smell has a little bit of a coconut smell, as well as a lime scent combined with many tropical fruits in the "background" to represent an ocean breeze. It smells great, and moisturizes well too.

3) Revlon Lip Butter in Cotton Candy. These lip butters are very moisturizing as well as pigmented very well. Cotton Candy is a light pink shade with a shine to it, so you really don't need a gloss with it if you don't want one. You can build up the color really easily as well.

4) Herbal Essences' (did I spell that right.. ;) ..?) Shampoos and Conditioners. I have tried the Touchbly Smooth (pink bottle), the None of Your Frizziness (orange bottle), Totally Twisted (purple bottle) and Hello Hydration (blue bottle, and current one.) I really liked them all. I feel, for me, that they work well.

5) Fresh Soy Face Cleanser. This removes make-up, cleanses your skin, but it's also very good and nourishing to your skin.  It has soy proteins and antioxidants so when your cleaning off your make-up, you know you're giving your skin a treat.

I was going to include my CVS Pharmacy Anti Acne Spot Treatment, or my Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment, but since I did separate reviews on them, I'm not going to include them.

My favorite TV show this month has to be Survivor. I've been addicted!!! The scary thing is is (lol is is) how much it reminds me of THG!! (BTW happy birthday Katniss... again!) My favorite book this month was Insurgent by Veronica Roth, following Divergent in the trilogy! You have to read these books!! Alright, I better get going before I start talking about them.

-Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment