Monday, May 14, 2012

Makeup Starter Kit

Hey Girls!
So I thought I would do a makeup starter kit, just telling you what I think are the basics. This was more directed to younger girls that don't wear foundation and products like that.  :)

1. Eyeshadow: I recommend and eyeshadow palette, but make sure you have maybe a simple lid color, crease color, and highlight to begin.

2. Mascara: For mascara, it really depends on what you're looking for. If you want natural looking lashes you can get a not-so-good mascara because then it will be harder to build up and make your eyelashes touch your eyebrows! For a lengthening mascara, I recommend Fresh Supernova!

3. Lip Product: Like the mascara, this is preference. You could have lipstick (Snob from MAC is a good lipstick because it's a light neutral pink, but I can't say for sure because I personally haven't tried it.) or lip gloss. I also recommend the Revlon Lip Butters!

If you want something for skin, I recommend:

4. Concealer: There's not much to say about this! It just might give you more confidence. I love the MAC Mineralize Concealer. It has medium coverage and moisturizes nicely!

Thanks! Let me know what else you'd like to see! --Kait--

2 comments: