Sunday, February 3, 2013

January Favorites (Top Ten)

Hey everyone!
January favorites are probably one of my favorite favorites to share because I have all the new things that I got to try out from Christmas. Therefore, I decided to narrow it down to my top ten.

1. My Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C: I have been loving this purse and really recommend it! It's so cute and comfortable to wear!
 
2. True Blue Spa Body/Hand Lotion: This stuff is amazing. The body lotion compared to B&BW lotion is equivalent to their body butters. They are so rich and moisturizing and not greasy. They smell great too!
 
3. Fresh Sugar Lip Scrub: One reason why I love this product is because not only is it exfoliating, but at the same time it produces moisture. It also taste pretty good!
 
4. Soap and Glory Cleansing Toilette: I got these at Sephora for $10, and considering I love S&G, I decided to pick them up. They cleanse, tone, and do a tiny bit of exfoliation. (Sephora has them online too, under skincare.) They work really well and make my skin feel refreshed!
 
5. Too Faced Naked Eye Palette: I really like this product. There are a bunch of beautiful pigmented eye shadows that you can wear so easily and well. My favorite is Satin Sheets, which is similar to UD Sin, but it has more of a gold shimmer.
 
6. LUSH Snow Fairy Body Wash: I recently posted a review on this product, so if you saw that then you know I love it! It smells so good, like candy, and leaves you feeling clean!
 
7. B&BW Shea Infused Fuzzy Socks: I can not tell you how much I wore these this month. In fact, I'm wearing them now! Some of my fuzzy socks I have to put on lotion before I put them on since they lost most of their fuzziness, but these I don't have to worry about it because they are already Shea-Infused!
 
8. PINK Yoga Pants: I got these for Christmas and loved them. I wasn't expecting to love them a lot, just love, but they're so comfy! I really recommend them!
 
9. Fresh Sugar Berry Lip Treatment: You should all know by now how much I love my Sugar Rose. For Christmas, in a set, I got the berry one. When you look at it for the first time it's scary. It's a deep, deep brown burgundy berry. However, it is tinted so when you wear it it looks more of like a light berry pink!
 
10. My iPhone: I upgraded my phone from an Android (LG Ally, which I loved) to an iPhone 4S and love it. I'm sure you're familiar with it, so all I can say is I love it!
 
Thanks for reading! -Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment