Friday, March 9, 2012

THG: What's Added?

Hey Again!
Today, I will be talking about the upcoming movie, The Hunger Games. (Next post will probably be beauty related.) As the days get nearer, the more excited I become. There are so many topics I want to talk about the trilogy, but I want to talk about the movie first. From all the clips and pictures I have seen, the movie does seem to hold truth to the book. However, a pictue got me to wonder what else they included in the film and that wasn't in the book. This photo gives some proof to that:
 
(Source: http://mockingjay.net/)
I don't remember a part in the book where Seneca Crane and President Snow are talking. I like how Snow has his handkerchief though. (You learn in later that he uses it to dab the blood away.) I am excited to see what they come up with this part though. I mean, what are they talking about? There could be many options. I guess I will have to wait to find out!!

Let me know, what do you think they're talking about?
-Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment