Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Sephora Faves!

Hey Girls!
I'm here to share with you 5 of some of my favorites from Sephora! Now these don't go in order, but that's ok! So let's get started!

~The Naked 2 Pallete-Urban Decay
(wonderful, soft, pigmented eyeshadows with a double-sided brush and an Urban Decay Lip Junkie)

~Fresh: Sugar Rose Lip Balm
(check out my review!)


~Fresh: Soy Face Cleanser
(Adds soy proteins and many other minerals to the skin-removes makeup very well, and cleanses skin, leaving skin soft)

~Urban Decay: Lip Junkie
(A minty, cooling feeling on the lips, nice pigmentation)


~Sephora by O.P.I: It's All About Me #100 (This one shows up as a different color, scroll down to find "It's All About Me") (Opaque color, and lasts nicely) 


Click Here to go to Sephora.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment