Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Katniss Goes to Hogwarts

Hey Everyone!
So sorry about having another Hunger Games post, but there is only 2 days left, and I can not wait!!
I was exploring today :) and found an amazing-ly fun website/game. If you've read/seen the Harry Potter series, and liked them, and also read THG trilogy, you will love this game! I am on Katniss' 3rd year at Hogwarts, so I am unsure how many years you go through. But so far, it's been so fun! Pretty much, Katniss gets a letter to Hogwarts and she accepts it. The rest of the game is trying to help Harry, Ron, Hermione, and others throughout the years. I absolutely love this game! One of my favortie parts was when Ginny said that rumors have been going around that Katniss liked Fred. But then it says something like this, "He's not a baker or a painter. He adds too much sugar in his tea, and doesn't double lace his shoe laces. (Sorry for the spelling.) Remind you of someone?
Well, what are you waiting for? Play the Game Here! May the wands be ever in your favor!

Let me know what you think of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment