Thursday, April 5, 2012

My THG Nails

Hey Everyone!
Today is a THG post and a beauty post!! This is how I painted my nails for the movie! (I have a limited amount of nail polish, so I did the best I could!) I used Sephora by OPI for all nails and in the Glee set!

 Here is a close up. On the pinkie finger I wanted to represent the Capitol.  I did a hot purple-pink raspberry color called "Miss Bossy Pants" with a layer of multi-colored (mostly sliver) sparkles called "Celibacy Club". On my ring finger I used a coral with pink sparkles called "Express Yourself to Yourself". This color reminded me of the dress Katniss wore during her interview. On my thumb, I used a navy with blue sparkles, just for a background, called "Sue vs. Shue". I wrote (well, my friend wrote-using her nail art pen that I don't know where she got from-sorry!) KE + PM. On my other thumb, my friend wrote 12 for District 12!
On my middle finger, I painted it a matte light blue called "Slushied" and then used "Sue vs. Shue" for the other half and then dotted "Celibacy Club". I did this to represent the days and nights spent in the arena. My pointer finger, I used "Slushied" again. But this time I took "Gleek Out", which is an olive-lime sparkly green color, and made a cloud shape for trees!

I hope you guys enjoyed! :) -Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment